Top Easy 5-Ingredient Chicken Breast Recipes” Chicken Breasts are delicious, versatile, and easy to cook. They are wholesome and nutritious meat that lends itself well to countless variations in dishes. And with various chicken breast recipes, you can discover new ways to cook it without any fuss. And so here we’ve collected 5 ingredient chicken breast recipes, so you can cook chicken breast easily and eat it too.
- To 3 Easy 5-Ingredient Chicken Breast Recipes
- 1: Kentucky Grilled Chicken
- 2: Salsa Chicken
- 3: Orange Chicken – Easy 4 Ingredient Chicken Breast Recipes
- Is Eating Chicken Breast Healthy?
- How Long to Cook Chicken Breast in the Oven at 200?
- How Long Do You Bake Chicken Breast at 400?
- How Long to Rest Chicken Breast After Cooking?
- What to Do With Dried Chicken Breast?
- Can You Bake Chicken in a Glass Dish?
- Should I Cover Chicken When Baking?
- Final Verdict
To 3 Easy 5-Ingredient Chicken Breast Recipes
Here are some chicken breast recipes 5 ingredients or less:
1: Kentucky Grilled Chicken
Ingredients: 5 Ingredients
- Cider Vinegar: 1 Cup
- Pepper Sauce: 4 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce: 5 tbsp
- Salt: 2 tbsp
- Chicken breast Halves (Bone-in): 10 pieces (10 oz each)
- Bring a bowl and combine all the 5 ingredients.
- Pour the marinade into a fresh bowl and put chicken breast.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Prepare the grill and let it for heating up.
- Oil the grill racks and place the chicken halves on the racks.
- Cover the chicken and let it for heating until the grill temperature rises to 170°.
It will take about 20-30 minutes to properly grill the chicken.
2: Salsa Chicken
Ingredients: 5 Ingredients
- Salsa: 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese: 1cup
- Taco seasoning mix: 4 tbsp
- Sour Cream: 2 tbsp (optional)
- Chicken breast Halves (Bone & skinless): 4 pieces
- Step 1: Set the oven at 190° C and preheat it.
- Step 2: Bring a baking dish and oil it. Then put the chicken breasts on the dish. Scatter taco seasoning on the chicken and also pour salsa on it.
- Step 3: Bake the chicken at 190° C until the chicken juices run away. It will take about 20-30 minutes to tender the chicken.
- Step 4: Pour cheese on the chicken and bake it again for 5 minutes. Then you can add sour cream over the top of the chicken (optional) and then serve it.
3: Orange Chicken – Easy 4 Ingredient Chicken Breast Recipes
Ingredients: 4 Ingredients
- Orange Juice: ½ cup
- Soy sauce (Sodium reduced): 1 tbsp
- Orange marmalade: 2 tbsp
- Chicken breast Halves (Bone & skinless): 2 pieces (4 oz each)
- Bring a small bowl and mix soy sauce with orange juice in it.
- Pour ¼ cup marinade into a dish and put the chicken into the marinade. Cover the dish and keep it in the refrigerator for an hour. Also, keep the rest of the marinade in the fridge.
- Bring the dish out of the fridge and drain the marinade from the chicken. Sprinkle the rest of the marinade over the chicken and spoon marinade over the chicken breast again.
- Bake the chicken at 350°. It will take 20-30 minutes to reduce chicken juices.
Is Eating Chicken Breast Healthy?
Yes, chicken breast is a healthy part of the chicken body yet. Raw chicken breast without skin (skin contains fats) and bones is healthy and nutritious.
However, the chicken breast’s nutritional value and calorie quantity depend on the size and other drivers related to the chicken firming, such as caged or cage-free, free-range, and pasture. But a 4 oz. Skin and boneless chicken breast usually contain 110 calories, including protein (26 g), cholesterol (75 mg), sodium (85 mg), and fat (1g). In addition, if the same chicken breast comes with skin, it will contain 172 calories, including 9.3 g of fat.
Moreover, a person following a 2000-calorie diet can accomplish his or her 55% protein intake by having a small chicken breast.
How Long to Cook Chicken Breast in the Oven at 200?
This time depends on the size and slice thickness of the chicken breast. Based on different sizes, chicken breast usually takes 16-22 minutes to cook in the oven at 200. For skinless chicken breast (in the oven at 200):
- 7-oz (150-200 g): 16-18 min
- 9-oz (200-250 g): 18-20 min
- 10-oz (250-300 g): 20-22 min
How Long Do You Bake Chicken Breast at 400?
Cooking chicken breast in the oven at 400 helps to lock the juice of the chicken. However, a 5-7 oz medium-sized chicken breast usually takes 20-30 minutes to get cooked at 400° F.
How Long to Rest Chicken Breast After Cooking?
Indeed, it is useful to rest the chicken after cooking to lock the flavor and juice. So, before slicing, it is better to rest the chicken for 10 minutes after being cooked.
What to Do With Dried Chicken Breast?
We can utilize or save dried chicken (overcooked chicken) in different ways. Like:
- Serve it with sauce
- Make a classic sandwich with it
- Use it in saucy shredded chicken
- Use it on the salad topping
- Make soup with it
- Use it in creamy pasta
Can You Bake Chicken in a Glass Dish?
It is overall easy and safe to bake chicken in a glass dish. Besides, glass dishes and pans are decent in look and easy to wash. But before baking chicken in a glass dish, you need to consider proper safety precautions first.
Usually, glass dishes (for example, Pyrex) come with a heat prevail capacity of 425 degrees F. Therefore; some experts also recommend not using glass dishes for chicken recipes.
Should I Cover Chicken When Baking?
No, it is ok to bake chicken without being covered. You don’t need to cover chicken when baking.
Chicken breasts are a staple in most families’ diets. They’re quick and easy to cook, and relatively inexpensive. But that doesn’t mean you have to settle for boring chicken breast recipes. We’ve rounded up 3 of our favorite 5 ingredient chicken breast recipes. These recipes are easy to make, but they still taste amazing!
Hello! I’m Paula Deen, a mother who loves to create memories in the kitchen. As a kitchen enthusiast, I love to do experiment with different kitchenware for daily recipes. This is my blog, where I’ll share my experience, knowledge, and reviews on various kitchenware and appliances.